Motor City Mad House debuted on April 1, 2009 with the mission of Taking the Mystery Out of Automotive History. This history of American's Best Selling Sports Car – The Ford Mustang. Rich's interactive format allows listeners to win prizes when they answer historical questions, keeping the show fun, interesting and informative. This format was hitting on all cylinders from the very first show. Additional classic car shows included: Pontiac, Corsair, VW Beetle, Chevrolet Impalas 1958-1965, muscle cars and much more!
* "How to with your Automobile" started airing in 1989 in Chicago and California
* "Automotive Quick Tips" and "Car Care Corner" hit on network television news stations
* Hosted and Produced "Home Land Improvements," "Public Awareness," "Trains on Track" and Wild World of Classics"
* Production of motorcycle programs on network television stations including: "ATV's Safety Tips,""Motorcycle Safety Tips," "Boys And Their Toys" and "Boys, Bikes and Babes"
* Hosted over 550 one-hour seminars that "Save you time, money and aggravation, one home and auto at a time"
* "Bensenville's Music in the Park" trivia contest host, weekly car and motorcycle judge
* Host of numerous charity events
* Featured on the Ray Hanania Show every Friday at 8:05 am - the number one radio show on WJJG AM 1530
* Currently pursuing a syndicated radio show that entertains, informs and educates the motorist
Did you know you could save 2 to 5 gallons of gasoline per tank full? Saving Money, Gasoline and the Environment One Car at a Time!
Seminars featuring Rich accommodate virtually any special event from Car Shows, Parts Stores to Automobile Dealerships, Corporate Events, Chamber of Commerce Functions, Senior Groups, Park Districts and Your Group!
Highly organized, Rich has earned an impeccable reputation as a specialist and can tailor a seminar for your event; topics that can save you Time, Money and Aggravation.
Rich's prior professional experience include Award Winning Television Shows and Self-Help segments on Major Radio and Television News Stations. He is also the Host and Executive Producer of Wild World of Classics Television Show. Your business product and/or service can become a sponsor of these money and energy saving seminars and advertise on the television show.
Rich’s Tough Times Tips Free Seminars Schedule!
Common Sense Solution: saves time, money and aggravation!
Saves 10 to 55 % on energy cost around your home segments!
Saves money, energy and the environment one home at a time!
Tips that save 2 to 5 gallons of gasoline per tank full segments!
Tips on Hydrogen Peroxide: kills bacteria, cleans stains and more!
Treatments for vomiting upset stomach and/or diarrhea!