1) Keep your tires inflated to the proper air pressure. If one tire is 10 pounds low, you lose 2 or 3 Gallons of Gasoline per tank full. Balance rotate tires and replace worn tires. Check your front end alignment and Save Gallons of Gasoline per Tank Full!
2) Change oil and filter. Get a grease job every 2500 to 3000 miles. Oil lubricates and cools your engine so keep if clean and full. This will Save You Miles per Tank Full!
3) Change your air and gas filters every year or 12,000 miles. Vehicles run on 20 to 30 parts of air to 1 part of Gasoline, if you have dirty filters you could be losing 2 Gallons of Gasoline per Tank Full!
4) Empty your vehicles of all excess weight. The more weight you carry around, the more Gasoline you waste!
5) Combine and map out your trips. Try not to drive in rush hour or slow traffic times. This will save you on Gasoline. If you most drive at rush hour, look at buying a Hybrid Vehicle. They almost double Gas Mileage in city and slow traffic!
Taking care of your Vehicles add up to Big Savings at the Gasoline Pump!
6) Don’t push that Gas Pedal to the floor. Slow and gentle acceleration will save Gasoline. Let your foot off the gas pedal for awhile before you start braking. Using cruise control will help, and save you 1 to 2 Gallons of Gasoline per Tank!
7) Wash and wax your vehicles. Clean you’re Engines. Rain X on all the glass. These simple tips will make your vehicles more Aerodynamic and save you miles per Gallon of Gasoline!!
8) Try to keep your Gasoline tank at ½ to full you get better Gas mileage!
9) Don’t warm up your vehicles for more then 1 minute in the cold weather!
10) Clean the snow off your vehicles. Wet snow is very heavy and it cost you Miles per Gallon!